2023 Membership is now Closed!
100% Skate Club is a place for women, girls, trans and non-binary skaters. We are committed to creating safe skate spaces for Black, Indigenous, People of Colour, LGBTQ2+ and people with disabilities. All ability levels welcome. We are a non-competitive club.
Skate Club sessions start in May and run until late September.
- First session for children age 8-12 is Wednesday, May 10, 2023 – This group is now FULL.
- First Teens and Adult session is Wednesday, May 17, 2023 – This group is now FULL.
- New this season! First OG Women session is Sunday, May 14, 2023.
- Groups will meet on alternate Wednesdays from 6:30-8pm at various skateparks.
- Sessions will be in a clinic style with mentors, focussed on skill-building.
- Membership is strictly for Age 8+. Skaters must be 8 years old by December 31, 2022. You will be refunded if your child is born in 2015 or later.
- There is no top age limit.
- Wednesday sessions are facilitated by Erica, Marlene, and our skate mentors.
- NEW OG Women's sessions will happen on Sunday mornings, and facilitated by Peggy.
NEW for 2023 – OG Women 40+
- We realize that it's sometimes intimidating to skate with the youngins, so we're starting a group for older women
- Suggested age is 40+, but we're not checking your ID.
- Escape your kids and your dude for a few hours and come skate with your peers
- Weekend sessions beginning in May 2023
- These sessions are facilitated by Peggy
- Membership fee is required
- And you get a 100% Skate Club t-shirt
Who can participate?
Any woman, girl, and non-binary skateboarder aged 8+ (as of Dec 31, 2022) who wants to skate with a bunch of rad skaters in a fun, relaxed, and supportive atmosphere.
Minimum skill level you need to join:
- You should be able to control your skateboard without any help.
- You should be able to stand on your board, push and turn.
- You should be able to get out of the skatepark bowls by yourself.
- You must review and understand our Skatepark Rules video.
- Helmets required for those under 18 years of age.
- Elbow and knee pads, plus wrist guards highly recommended.
We will have some events where non-members can attend, like our Pump Track sessions. Keep your eyes on our Instagram page for those.
How do I register?
Registration is closed for the 2023 Season.
Step 1 – Register with your $50 payment
Step 2 – After your payment, fill out your 2023 Waiver – Note: If you are under 18 your parent or guardian must sign the waiver.
Please note: If we don't receive your payment your registration will be incomplete and you will not be in the club.
If you have any questions, email us: email@example.com
Skate Club 2023 Registration
If you have PAID and filled out your Registration form/Waiver, you will be sent information about your members-only sessions via email before your first session.
What does membership get you?
Access to a vibrant inclusive skate community
Organized 100% Skate Club sessions with skate mentors
Insurance through Canada Skateboard
Free entrance to special events
100% Skate Club t-shirt