2022 Membership will open in April
100% Club is a place for women, girls, trans and non-binary skaters. We are committed to creating safe skate spaces for Black, Indigenous, People of Colour, LGBTQ2+ and people with disabilities. All ability levels welcome.
In response to our recent survey, Covid-19 restrictions, and to serve our community better, we are implementing some changes to our session format.
Please read the following carefully:
For the 2022 season we are implementing a paid membership format for our Wednesday evening sessions.
- First session is May 4.
- We will be splitting our Wednesday night sessions into two groups: TBD
- Sessions will be in a clinic style with mentors focussed on skill-building.
- Membership is for Age 8+
- Groups will meet on alternate Wednesdays.
- Wednesday sessions are facilitated by Erica, Marlene, and our skate mentors.
16+ Weekend Sessions
16+ sessions are drop-in sessions scheduled Saturday and Sunday mornings throughout the season.
Membership for our 16+ sessions is not required but we do ask that you fill out a registration waiver in advance.
- Sessions are held at various Calgary skateparks.
- Session time and location will be posted on social media.
- These sessions are facilitated by Cassie and our skate mentors.
NE Girls' Skate Group @Genesis Skatepark
- Fridays, beginning May 6, 2022 from 3:00-4:30pm.
Open to girls 13-18 years old living in NE Calgary.
Membership for our NE Girls' Skate Group is free.
We do ask that you fill out a registration waiver in advance.
- These sessions are facilitated by Peggy and our skate mentors.
Who can participate?
Any woman, girl, and non-binary skateboarder aged 8+ who wants to hang out with a bunch of rad skaters in a fun, relaxed, and supportive atmosphere.
Minimum skill level you need to join:
- You should be able to control your skateboard without any help.
- You should be able to stand on your board, push and turn.
- You should be able to get out of the skatepark bowls by yourself.
- You must review and understand our Skatepark Rules video.
- We will likely still be under some Covid restrictions. Masks recommended.
- Helmets required for those under 18 years of age.
We will have some events where non-members can attend, such as Market Collective, Ice Cream Run, and Go Skateboarding Day.
How do I register?
Registration will be open in April for the 2022 Season.
Step 1 for Everyone: Fill out the Registration Form and 2021 Waiver Note: If you are under 18 your parent or guardian must sign the waiver.
Step 2 for Wednesday night sessions only: If registering for the private members-only Wednesday night skill building sessions, you will need to pay your $50 registration fee. We use Stripe Payment Processor. Use the Checkout button below.
If you have any questions, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday Session Registration
Coming in April 2022
If you have paid and filled out your registration form, you will be sent information about our Wednesday members-only sessions via email before your first session.
What does membership get you?
Access to a vibrant inclusive 100% Skate Club community
Organized 100% Skate Club sessions with skate mentors.
Private skill building sessions with skate ramps and coaches.
Insurance through Canada Skateboard.
Discounts from our sponsor shops: Shredz, Industry, Rude Girls.
Free entrance to special events.
Official 100% Skate Club Membership Card.
100% Skate Club T-shirt and stickers.