What’s new for 2021
100% Club is a place for women, girls, trans and non-binary skaters. We are committed to creating safe skate spaces for Black, Indigenous, People of Colour, LGBTQ2+ and people with disabilities. All ability levels welcome.
In response to our recent survey, Covid-19 restrictions, and to serve our community better, we are implementing some changes to our session format.
Please read the following carefully:
Wednesday Sessions are now Full
For the 2021 season we are implementing a paid membership format for our Wednesday evening sessions.
- First beginner session is May 5.
- First intermediate/advanced session is May 12.
- We will be splitting our Wednesday night sessions into two groups: Beginners, and Intermediate/Advanced.
- Sessions will be in a clinic style with mentors focussed on skill-building.
- Membership is for Age 8+
- Groups will meet on alternate Wednesdays.
- Initially, we will have a limit of 10 skaters per session. If AHS increases the outdoor gathering limit, we may increase the number of skaters per session.
- Pre-registration through Eventbrite is required to attend.
- Wednesday sessions are facilitated by Erica, Marlene, and our skate mentors.
16+ Weekend Sessions
16+ sessions are drop-in sessions scheduled Saturday and Sunday mornings throughout the season.
Membership for our 16+ sessions is not required but we do ask that you fill out a registration waiver in advance.
- Sessions are held at various Calgary skateparks.
- Session time and location will be posted on social media.
- These sessions are facilitated by Cassie and our skate mentors.
NE Girls' Skate Group @Genesis Skatepark
- Fridays, beginning May 7 to August 27 from 3:00-4:30pm.
Open to girls 13-18 years old living in NE Calgary.
Membership for our NE Girls' Skate Group is free
We do ask that you fill out a registration waiver in advance.
- These sessions are facilitated by Peggy and our skate mentors.
Who can participate?
Any woman, girl, and non-binary skateboarder aged 8+ who wants to hang out with a bunch of rad skaters in a fun, relaxed, and supportive atmosphere.
Minimum skill level you need to join:
- You should be able to control your skateboard without any help.
- You should be able to stand on your board, push and turn.
- You should be able to get out of the skatepark bowls by yourself.
- You must review and understand our Skatepark Rules video.
- We will likely still be under some Covid restrictions this season, so we will be hands-off.
- Masks recommended.
- Helmets required for those under 18 years of age.
We will have at least two events where girls under 8 years old and non-members can attend, such as the Ice Cream Run, and Go Skateboarding Day.
How do I register?
Registration is now open for the 2021 Season.
Step 1 for Everyone: Fill out the Registration Form and 2021 Waiver Note: If you are under 18 your parent or guardian must sign the waiver.
Step 2 for Wednesday night sessions only: If registering for the private members-only Wednesday night skill building sessions, you will need to pay your $50 registration fee. We use Stripe Payment Processor. Use the Checkout button below.
If you have any questions, email us: email@example.com
Wednesday Sessions are Now Full
If we have more spots open up, we will let you know.
If you have paid and filled out your registration form, you will be sent information about our Wednesday members-only sessions via email before your first session.
What does membership get you?
Access to a vibrant inclusive 100% Skate Club community for women, girls, trans and non-binary skaters.
Bi-weekly organized 100% Skate Club sessions with skate mentors.
Private skill building sessions with skate ramps and coaches.
Insurance through Canada Skateboard.
Discounts from our sponsor shops: Shredz, Industry, Rude Girls.
Membership SWAG bag full of goodies.
Free entrance to special events.
Official 100% Skate Club Membership Card.
100% Skate Club T-shirt and stickers.