Ice Cream Run! Inglewood and East Village
Our Summer Highlight – The Annual 100% Ice Cream Run.
- This year we will again meet at the Inglewood Drive In.
- Head over to the Drive In anytime after 6pm and get your cone or other cool treat.
- Park in the lot right beside the river at 12 Street SE and the Zoo Bridge (See maps below)
- Head back to the parking lot with your ice cream or food.
- After everyone has their ice cream, we’ll do a cruise along the river pathway towards downtown and St. Patrick’s Island.
- We will stop a couple of times along the way to play and let everyone catch up.
- The Drive In is serving from the Take Out windows this summer.
- Families are invited to join in. Walk or skate along with us.
- Take water. It’s going to be hot!
Please note the following for all sessions:
- Individuals should come ready to push and roll and skate within their abilities
- All sessions are touchless
- We won’t be “helping hands” for tricks or drop-ins
- We are going paperless
- Waiver and Personal Info will be online and both must be filled out prior to coming to your first session
- Email your completed waiver to email@example.com
- You can find the waivers here
- Members maintain 2 meters physical distance while at the skatepark
- We have hand sanitizer on site to use prior to and post skating
- Stay home if you have Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has symptoms